Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WIP Wednesday!

It's that time again!
WIP Wednesday!

Although I'm not working on anything new, I did make progress on my sweater!
 Instead of a scarf it now looks like a little girls dress!
HA, just kidding. As you can see I've got the sleeves going! Yay!



 Here is my fanciful stitching. I'm so good, I make mistakes and don't care...it adds character. That's what I tell my OCD.


 So I didn't start stitching a new project but I did design two new critters.  
Ms. Lysa Marie is going to be for Joe's sister, Ramona.
I got the name from Ramona's middle name and Joe' mama's name (spelled differently).
I just have to figure out how to make the hair...I've seen hairpin lace fringe as hair, but I have NO idea how to do that. *sadface*
Any ideas? Tips?



Aaaaaand this little (big) guy is going to be for Karsen, Joe's nephew! I wanted to create something simple but really goofy because...well, that's how Karsen is! 
Karss  is going to be HUGE! I didn't want him too small because a 5 year old can't snuggle (properly) with a small stuffed animal. So, I'm opting for GINORMOUS! 
I've started writing the pattern short-hand but haven't finshed that yet.



So that's what I'm working on!
See what everyone else is working on over at 


1 comment:

  1. I adore your little sketches! They remind me of the Mr Men from the children's books. Your sweater will look more sweater-ific once you're a bit further on the sleeves. Don't worry!

    ReplyDelete