Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Good morning world! Well, it's morning where I'm at... :)

So I only have one project working this week. I'm a closer at work this week so I don't have quite as much free time when I get off. I've just been lazin' around the house watching TV and getting caught up on all 13 seasons on One Tree Hill (even Joe got hooked on all the drama!)

But here is a photo of the Free Dolman Sleeve Crochet Sweater I've been working on
 I know, it isn't much...but eventually it will be a awesome looking sweater!
This is the first crocheted garment I have ever made. I was a little confused at first about how to get my measurements but I just decided to use her listed measurements and come to find out we are the same size! HA! So that made it super easy!
I found the pattern on Ravelry (that site is a serious time killer) and I have soooo many other projects in my favorites...
Anyways, enough daydreaming I have to go to work!

What are you making this week?
 Let everyone know by linking up over at Tami's Amis and Other Creations blog


5 comments:

  1. That's a great pattern and it will look lovely in the colour you have chosen. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty blue! Lucky you to be exactly the right size. I wish I were that lucky. I'm fighting an uphill battle getting the size right on my pullover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm really glad my measurements match. I was terrified of not getting my gauge right when I decided to jump into garment making.
      Fingers crossed you get the size right on your pullover! I'm sure it will turn out fantastic!

      Delete
  4. great pattern! and i love the color you chose... can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete