Friday, May 11, 2012

FO Fridays!

Okay, lets face it...I love being lazy. But, I don't like how unproductive being lazy is. Such a predicament.
I did however get something finished!
No, it isn't my sweater. Although, that would have been pretty amazing to finish in two days.

Anywhosies...this was one of the first critters I designed.
Meet GRRRR.
He's real mean. Can'tchya tell?


  It's based, and mostly inspired by, a monster design of Stacey Trock's (from FreshStitches). I love her work. As you can tell, I work my critters in the back loop only. It makes for (in my opinion) a neater finish and it's much easier to assemble!
 

 Here is the initial sketch. All my fancy schmancy notes!


I'm pretty sure even though I wrote all my notes down, I didn't follow my "pattern" at all...




That's all I got today! Check out all the other awesome finished off projects over at Tami's Amis Finished Off Fridays!



I have a question for y'all...Joe, the boyfriend, asked me the other night when he was getting a critter (after telling me he thinks I'm "very talented at crocheting."). EEEP!
He wants to put it on his dashboard in his car since he doesn't have a specific office at work...what do I make him?!!!
I was thinking something in orange...it will match his car.
Any ideas?! I'm looking for something small-ish, that will fit on his dash but something he'll love.



2 comments:

  1. Awww this is so damn cute! Love it. He looks pretty hungry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I love the expression!

    ReplyDelete