Sunday, April 22, 2012

Munchkin!

Joe and myself went over to my parents house for game night last night. Our game of choice it seems is Munchkin! It's a ton of fun! No game is ever played the same so that makes it even more excited!
Munchkin is a role playing card game with snark. With weapons such as "The Boots of Butt-Kicking" or "The Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment" it makes game play funny. I cannot say enough about this game. It can be lengthy but my family is super competitive and we argue the rules at least once a turn.Our games last night ran about 2 hours or more. They have rules for a quick game play if your are looking for some quick Munchkin fun.

My parents own 3 of the Munchkin card game versions.







AND


They all have their own quirks which makes each game interesting. We definitely will be buying more versions of these games!

Any of you out there played (or ever heard of) Munchkin?  Let me know!

Alayna

No comments:

Post a Comment