Friday, January 6, 2012

Flashback!


 I wanted to share with ya'll some pictures of my siblings and I over the years. I only have a few, so here are pictures with all 3 of us in them.

We have myself, Alex, and Dillon. I just turned 9 a couple months prior to this photo being snapped. Alex was around 7, and little Dillon was only a few months old. He was born April that year and this was his first Christmas. I look like such a proud big sister. Although, I'm pretty sure me and Alex had just gotten into it before we talked to Santa. :)

Next up, a picture of when I was in 8th-grade. I believe I was 13-ish, maybe already 14. Alex would have been 12, so he was still totally uncool and still in little elementary school, haha. And Dillon is around 4 or 5 (depending on when the picture was taken). In this photo we were at the local skating rink. It's where all the cool kids hung out, ya know. (I still give people bunny ears.) :)


And lastly, here we are all growed up. This picture was taken in May of 2011. I was 21, Alex was 19, and little ol' Dillon had just turned 13. We were eating at my all time favorite restaurant back home, Ted's. It's a Mexican place that has amazing tortillas! Oh man, I miss it so. Alex and I (as well as Joe, he's just not in the picture) had taken a trip back home to see my mom and we meet her parents there to have lunch before we left back for Houston. :)

 It just goes to show...the older you get, the funnier faces you make. 



Alayna

No comments:

Post a Comment